Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Princess


Thanks Rachael for the cute bows and the bow hanger! They are so cute, you do a great job and are very talented.


3 comments:

Rachael said...

Wow, your fast and you are also the Very first to do the post. So congratulations I'll make little Olivia some Bracelets. What I need you to do is (with a measuring tape in cm) Wrap it around her wrist putting her pointer finger under it to hold it and for space for the bracelet to move. And tell me how big her wrist is. Then I'll get them out to you ASAP!

The Sayamas said...

It was fun to see you guys and go to dinner! Olivia is so dang cute!

Rachael said...

Nope, I don't want you to pay me... The idea of a give away is exactly that. Plus I wouldn't know how much to charge anyway. You could come over but wouldn't that be a really long drive?