Thursday, January 8, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

Here's a little update on the busy but very fun month we just had.


This is the snow man that Olivia and I made together. Olivia loves to play in the snow! Every time she looks out the window and see's that it's snowing she lets me know and want to go outside and play in it.

Olivia's Grandma Hiatt bought her this way cute snow outfit!

What a silly girl!



One of my favorite things to do around the holiday season is going to Temple Square to see the lights.
It was fun showing Olivia the temple and all the little nativity sets they had every where.This was Olivia's little Christmas dress, she was soO cute with her little curls.

For Christmas we spent Christmas Eve day and night at Jared's parents home. We had tons of fun hanging out with the fam. On Christmas day we hung out with my family and went visiting. We had a great Christmas and hope that everyone had a safe and Merry Christmas!
A few days after Christmas we celebrated Jared' birthday. We hung out as a family and then went out and had dinner with Jared's friends. Happy Birthday Jare!And then last but not least Jared and I had our 4th anniversary!
Time goes by so fast. I can't believe that Jared and I have been married for four years already. These past four years have been some of the best years of my life. We have had so much fun and have grown and learned so much together. I know that the next four years will be just as great if not better!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Four years that's great! Jared's sisters look so different from the last time I saw them. But if I remember right the last time I saw them was at your reception. You two look way different as well. time flies by so fast.

Megan C. said...

Happy Anniversary! I've been blog-stalking you for the last month, but I'll make my presence known now. Hope you're having a great week - see you Sunday!

Rachael said...

I have just tagged you on a post. Please go to my blog and read the rules.