Here are some random pictures of my little Olivia.
The other day she was holding and bouncing my old American Girl Doll saying "SHH SHH, it's Okay baby!" It was so funny and cute I guess she's been watching me with little baby Josh.
I'm sure most kids accomplish this way before the age of two, but since Olivia is the size of a twelve month old this door opening skill is very new to Jared and me. I love watching her accomplish new things, but I kind of liked being able to shut her out of certain rooms. she also has learned that if she pushes this little purple chair that she has into the kitchen she can reach the counter tops (cute, but dangerous).
What funny little curlers! I forgot to take a picture after I took them out next time I'll have to remember to take an after picture. She's such a trooper, she's usually always so good at letting me do her hair.
2 comments:
What a little cutie, I sent you guys a Christmas card it should be to you shortly.
Merry Christmas!!!
I do glue the bows, with the best glue ever. It's called Fabri- tac and it's $10 a bottle.
Post a Comment