Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Gingerbread Houses

The other night for family home evening our little family made home made gingerbread houses with my family. My dad made the dough the night before and I helped him cut out all the house pieces.
Here's most of the family working hard on their houses.My little brother Chris with his gingerbread house.
My little sister with Olivia showing off her house.
And my little brother Matt with his very sad looking gingerbread house. As you can see his talents are not in the gingerbread house building business. :)
Jared showing off his lovely catholic church (at least that's what he said) don't ask?
And last but not least Olivia and me! So as you can see Jared and I definitely should never go into the construction company :)
Today Olivia's granny Hiatt took her see Santa! I was told that she was really good and didn't mind sitting on Santa's lap at all, that totally surprised me, but I guess she really enjoyed it, what a CUTIE, she brings so much joy and happiness into our family and says the funniest things!

1 comment:

Bean said...

I am the first to comment! Yes Me!!!! I love me some Hiatt Family. Merry Christmas you guys. I love you