Saturday, September 6, 2008


YAY! We have some very good news, Jared has been accepted into medical school at Touro University-Nevada! We are very excited and have been very blessed. I am so proud of Jared, he has worked very hard for this, he is the best husband! So I guess that means that we will be in Las Vegas, Nevada next year unless something comes up and our plans change.
Now on a different note Olivia has been so funny lately she's decided that she likes to call her daddy Jare now because that's what mommy calls him and repeats everything that we say. She also has started saying "I love You!" every time she gives you a hug or kiss!


If you look very closely you can see a sticker on Olivia's arm this is very normal. I have never met a child that loves stickers so much, you can find stickers anywhere and everywhere at our home.


8 comments:

Rachael said...

Melisa that just doesn't work for me. Jesse and I are planning to move down closer to you sometime next year. We're thinking Sandy or Draper so we are closer to Jesse's new job.

You guys can't move, not until Steve and Jenni move back. I'm excited for Jared really I am but I'm going to cry. Everyones moving out of state and it sucks.

Jesse said...

Congratulations Hiatt! Good luck. We need to get together a few times before you go though.

JMe said...

HORAY!! Congratulations Hiatt!!! It's nice when all that hard work pays off! And at least you're not going TOO far!

Unknown said...

Hiatt I like you. You are so cool and We like Melisa and are so proud of you.
I think that the first year of med-school will be about as busy are a little less busy than the combination of school, work, and applying to med/do schools. I hope that Mich. State accepts you tough and we can live within an hour of each other again.
STEVE

The Sayamas said...

CONGRATULATIONS Jared! That's so awesome. That's not so far away, I bet you guys are happy about that! Before your leave we REALLY need to get together!

Jenni said...

What a relief, huh??? man, isn't it just so nice to not have to wait and wonder where you are going or if you are going to get in?!?!?! Be happy that you didn't have to wait until May, like we did! Sheesh. Lucky you guys. That is so awesome. I am very happy for you both. By the way, Melisa... you are so beautiful!!!! Your hair is getting so long, I love it. You looked good with shorter hair too, I've just never seen you with long hair. Jared is lucky to have two such beautiful babes in his family :)

jean toller said...

Hey Jared and Melisa!!! We are so proud of you. We would really like to see you before you take off to Med School. Rob and I lived in Vegas for 3 years. It's fun when you get used to it. The Winters are great! We love you!
Rob and Jean Toller

Bean said...

HIATT! I am so proud of you dude! You are my hero and you will be a rich madre! Thats coo you are headin back to my hometown! I will miss you because I probably will never see you......wait...I never see you now. Good Luck Hiatts! I love you guys!