Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Nelson's Park and the Scera Pool

A couple of weeks ago we took Olivia to the park to play and feed the ducks.
It was so fun because the last time that we went to the park she was so scared of the swings and hated them, but this time she had fun and giggled while she was swinging.

We also got to feed the ducks some bread!



This park is one of the nicest parks in Utah County, I love it because it's so clean and pretty!

Doesn't it look nice?

This past weekend we went to the pool and Olivia had so much fun, so much fun that she cried all the way home :(.

3 comments:

JMe said...

We took Emery to the park yesterday and she loved the swings but was terrified of the ducks! (WeLL, actually the geese freaked her out.) Your park is way cooler than Layton Park tho! The fountain is awesome, and Olivia looks sOo cute in her swimsuit.

P.S. I'm glad I am not alone on the pen thing! They really are good ones, huh! :)

Unknown said...

Hey that little Olivia girl is starting to look like she could develop a little attitude. Which would make her even cuter to me because I am not her parent.

Congrats Hiatt on all the interviews you have lined up. Please call me if anything develops. It looks like some other school may snag you before you have a chance to come out close to us. Hope to see again soon.

Bean said...

I love me some Hiatt family!!! GO UTES!