Monday, September 22, 2008

New Little Brother!

Surprise! I bet no one knew that Olivia was getting a new little brother, just kidding he's actually MY new little brother! I know that's crazy but it's true, my mom decided that after 14 years that she wanted one more baby. His name is Joshua Gavin and he is sooo cute and Olivia LOVES having a new little uncle! She is so cute with Joshua and wants to give him hugs and kisses all the time (hopefully it stays that way).

7 comments:

Rachael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachael said...

He's so cute! Congrats!

Bean said...

Congrats on a little brother! One more jazz and Ute fan to add to the population! EXCELLENT! Train him well!

Jenni said...

wow!!! that is so cool! very cute :) not often someone is born already an uncle! very fun.

Unknown said...

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?
HUH?

WOW!
Steve

The Obergs said...

Just wanted to say congrats on getting into school Hiatt! That's the school that Taylor's brother went to. He was the first graduating class and now he's doing his opthamology residency at Walter Reed in Washington D.C. I think you guys are going to love it, I know Bennett and Becka did.

Rory & Lori said...

How AWESOME!!! What a beautiful little baby! My uncle is just a little older than my oldest sister and brother and they have always been very close!