Yesterday for family home evening our little family went up Provo Canyon to have a little picnic. I love going up the canyon when the leaves start changing colors. It was really relaxing and fun spending time together as a family.
What a cheesy little grin! I tried so hard to get a nice picture out of her but she refuses to look at the camera and cooperate with me whenever I have a camera, so this was the best that I could do.
Olivia likes to show people her belly and her little outie (I have no idea how you spell that) to everyone.
I'm so sad this picture didn't turn out because we're standing in front of Bridal Veil Falls. It was already dark outside by the time we got to it. :(
7 comments:
You cut your hair! That sound like a fun F.H.E.
One day I am going to beat rachael to first blog post on your site. I love you guys and I am so proud of my Hiatt. You probably got the best husband a girl could ask for ME.(pronounced may) I hope we can do one of those SLC partys sometime between Dec 21nd and Jan 4th.
STEVE
Melisa, I miss you! Olivia has gotten so big. She is such a doll! Call me sometime and lets do something. You still have to meet Chad :) Congrats on your new brother
I love me some Hiatts! Cute little girl!
-Ben( I was too lazy to sign out as Jamie)
Hey Hiatt, steven just called and said that you are going to Michigan now! WOW is he excited or what? He could hardly contain himself. Congratulations! We are so excited for you and Melissa!
Rob and Jean Toller
Hiatt my mom was right I could hardly contain myself. HEHEHEH...... ummmmmmmm.
I am glad you are coming. Melisa you will love it here and you will find that the ward in Lansing will be great friends to both of you. Looking back I think that the best thing that happened for Jenni and I was that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in Toledo was ready to welcome us.
You will find that there are going to be several LDS students in your same situation going to med school in Lansing. You will be great friends with them. However, you must remember that Tollers are always better friends. You're coming down for Sunday dinner right?
Yeah so get in touch with the ward there. Maybe you could contact someone on facebook or something. I love you guys and we will live about 1 hour and 50min's away from each other. See you soon.
STEVE
Yeah... steve don't count on being able to beat me to the first post, comment. I have the Blog List on my blog, and it tells me every time someone updates their blog. The race IS ON STEVE!
Post a Comment