This last Friday our little family went to the Scarecrow Festival at Thanksgiving Point with Jared's parents. It was a fun place to take Olivia for Halloween, she loved seeing all the pumpkins and most of all hanging out with her grandparents!
What a silly looking family!
As Olivia would say "punkins"!
Someday she will look at the camera! What a little stink, but we love her.
Olivia and her daddy coming down the slide.
On the train with Granny and the Pop! ( WOW she's looking at the camera)
4 comments:
Those pictures are way cute! Every time I see a picture of Olivia she looks different. Your daughter is so beautiful.
I have got to say Meli I thought you were the cutest little girl I had ever seen!!! (the 1st time I saw you you were 3 ish and you were so shy, but Kristi and I absolutly loved you)I see now your little Olivia is giving you a run for your money (on the cutest little girl thing)!!! I can't believe how fast you both are growing up. How is your Mom and new little brother doing?? Tell her I said Hello,and are you going to Aunt Toni's (Grandma Hill's) Halloween Party on Sat??
Tiana and Family
Seriously, you guys are a DARLING little fam! Olivia is gettin SO big! I heard that you guys will actually be moving back east (Michigan?) for school next year? Ben says 'HIATT BETTER STILL BE A UTE FAN!' when will you guys be moving? I'm sure Steve and Jenni will be STOKED to have you guys closer! We need to get together sometime in the next few months!
I am so glad that you are coming out to Michigan, and that you are bringing Olivia. I think she is cute.
It was good to see Hiatt Grandparents in the pictures too. They are also cute.
-STEVE
Post a Comment