Olivia has a book about the animals that you can find at a farm and she loves animals so Jared and I decided to take her to the farm at Thanksgiving Point to see the animals in person.
There was this very random little jail house in the middle of the farm, but Olivia thought is was fun!

Don't I get one phone call!

3 comments:
Heeheeeheheee... How cute!
Thats awesome! I have been wanting to take Emery there for a while now. Dont they have midget ponies that the kids can ride? If they do I need to go cause she is driving me crazy about how she wants to ride a horse. Let me know. I love you guys! True Blue according to the Jazz But PURE Red when it comes to football. Go Utes!
Hiatt!! Your wife and daughter are BEAUTIFUL!! Who would've thought that all of us would've married such attractive people and had collectively the cutest children ever to walk the planet?? That thought never crossed my mind while in the mosh pit (although in my mind we were much more normal than many of the kids in mosh pits these days) but I'm sure glad it's what the Lord had in store for us. Your family is so cute, and I think you live relatively close to us, Utah County? (This is Erin Berryessa)
Post a Comment