Monday, August 18, 2008

Cute Girl

Olivia wore this to church yesterday and it was sooo cute, so I had to get a picture of it. I know I'm lame, but I have no life and she's my little doll.
She has been doing and saying the funniest things lately. The other day she was very upset with me because she wanted to go to Nana's and I wouldn't take her so when Jared got home from work she ran to him and wouldn't leave his side and when I tried to go into the bedroom with her and Jared she pushed me out the door and said "no Mommy" and closed the door in my face. It was really funny I probably shouldn't have laughed but it was to funny not to. Anyways I'm sorry if all I do is talk about Olivia on this blog, Jared and I are just very boring people and I don't think anyone wants to read about what were up to unless you want to read about school, school interviews and work which really doesn't sound that interesting, so that just leaves writing about Olivia until something exciting happens to Jared and me.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahh my hiatt friends that Girl is a cute girl. If ever you want to go somewhere please ship her to us. I looked it up and you could overnight her in a comfortable box for about 39 bucks. SOmething to consider because we adore her and would be glad to take her. She is so cute and I can understand that it would be easy to talk about her the whole time.

What to write about then,,,,,, I would like to hear how Hiatt is doing with applications and school. How many secondaries are complete and any good news

Jared & Melisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachael said...

I don't mind reading about Olivia she's a doll. I would like to be able to read post more often if that not too much to ask. :)

The Sayamas said...

Oh my gosh! That outfit is the cutest! I'm glad you posted a picture so those of us with only boys can dream of the day we can dress a little girl in a cute little dress! :) I always talk about my kids on here, too. I think it's ok, when you're a parent that's what your life is about! Next time you guys come up north let us know, we really need to catch up!

JMe said...

I agree with all these peeps: I think Olivia is adorable, so blog away about her! :) Where did you find her outfit??

Bean said...

I want a dress like that!