
Olivia had her 18 month check up today! She's now 29 1/4" tall and weighs 20.2 lbs. So for anyone who cares that means she's on the 3rd percentile on length and weight, which is exciting because on her last check up she didn't even make the chart. Oh but her head is in the 90th percentile, so she has a little body with a big head :).
I know it's not her birthday or anything so this is kind of silly, but I thought it might be fun to post some older pictures of her.
3 comments:
I love Olivia and her 90% head. I also love Hiatt. I remember in High school Hiatt was in the 90% in terms of muscle mass. So Olivia is keeping up the 90% tradition.
Hey Jared! Long time no see! It's good to see ya on here. Your family is ADORABLE! This is Melissa (Brittany, as you liked to call me) Speirs.
Olivia is so cute. I enjoyed looking at the pictures of her. She looks so much like you Melisa! That's funny, when I took Kaemon for his 18 month check-up his weight was in the 4th and I got so excited! He didn't make the chart at his 12-month check up for weight either. I think they just have times where they don't grow as much, and also, this is the age where they become picky eaters, and run around all the time. Of course they will be skinnier! Also, no reason to worry, who cares about those dumb charts when there are so many obese kids in the world!?
Post a Comment