The fourth of July for our family was pretty laid back this year but we still had a fun day as a family. Olivia played in her pool, we had a barbecue with my family and then watched the "Stadium of Fire" fireworks from the outside of the stadium (Jared was so sad we weren't able to get tickets to see Miley Cyrus perform :).
I don't know why but 75 percent of the time I can never get Olivia to look at the camera and smile so this was the best picture I could get of her splashing around in her little frog pool.
2 comments:
That looks yummy...Your little family looks so cute.
Hayden came up to me about half way through the fire works and said to me "Mommy let go to the car". He'd had enough. Kimmy Just whined through most of it.
Have you guys hear from Steve and Jenni? Hope they're doing ok.
Meli this is looks great but i understand you and it was funny wards.
Post a Comment