Monday, June 30, 2008

Shoes


Olivia loves to wear shoes, it's so funny! She not only loves to wear her own shoes but any ones shoes as well and if she sees that you're not wearing your shoes she will go find some for you and help you put them on. It's really cute and silly!Olivia thinks she's pretty silly too!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Olivia is so...cute! I just love her pig tails. You guys have the CUTEST daughter EVER!

Bean said...

She gets that from Jared. When we used to have sleep overs I would wake up and find Jared in my moms closet trying on her heels.

The Sayamas said...

Hey you guys! I didn't know you had a blog! That's awesome! Olivia is so adorable! Kaemon loves to wear shoes around, too. Must be the age? Rory getes mad at him when he wears my heels though! It's good to read your blog and see what you've been up to! :)