Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Buddies


Last week Ty, Kari and Carson moved to Wisconsin, I guess after people graduate with their MBA they go and get a job. Weird. We were sad to see them go they aren't just family but one of our best friends. 

This guy is too cute, I love him to pieces! She's pretty cute too.

 We wish Ty, Kari and Carson the best in their new journey!




 Cousins Isabel - Carson - Porter
How cute are they?!!!
 
 Jared's mom got married on June 2nd and we went to Utah for the wedding (Jared's Dad passed away almost two years ago from cancer). Sadly this is the best picture I took of the couple.


 Isabel was such a good baby and slept through the ceremony and dinner but screamed the whole time we were having pictures.

 This is the smile I get out of Olivia these days. Love 5 year old's!

 I love Jared's sisters, not every wife can say that their sister in laws are their best friends but mine are. And we have cute babies.

 Isabel 2 months, Porter 4 months and Carson 3 months.
It's going to be so fun to watch these three grow up and play together.

No comments: