Monday, June 25, 2012

Attitude? What attidude??!

 We had a little get together with friends from church the other day and someone asked Jared if Isabel was a smiley happy baby or if she had sassy attitude like her big sister... I don't know if I should laugh about my daughter having a sassy attitude, cry or be embarrassed. We are working on her sassiness but what can I say my daughter is very independent and prideful and struggles to look at strangers when they talk to her which makes her come off rude but she's also the sweetest thing and loves to help others out and most of all she's the best big sister!


In the three months of being a big sister we yet to have a temper tantrum on her new little sister taking away attention from her, which I think is amazing saying she has been the only child for 5 years! I love my Baby Girl Olivia!!! (Oh and if you are wondering Isabel is a happy baby who loves to smile from ear to ear!)

2 comments:

David L. Draut said...

I think they are both adorable! You are a great mom!

T Daley said...

Sounds like my Tyler! Let me guess... is she super smart and advanced for her age? I think sometimes people mistake that for attitude!