Isabel Jeanne Hiatt
March 24th 10:02 am
8lb. 2oz. 20 in long
Love at first sight.
The scheduled c-section went really well, no exciting dramatic story to tell. Jared and I arrived at the hospital at 8:00 am and she was out screaming at the world at 10:02 am.
Love at first sight.
The scheduled c-section went really well, no exciting dramatic story to tell. Jared and I arrived at the hospital at 8:00 am and she was out screaming at the world at 10:02 am.
Olivia is the best big sister! She loves to help and take care of her little sister. I was sure that we would have some jealous moments and tantrums over the new little sister but not one yet.
(The pictures are obviously not in order)
We sure do love our Izzyboo, she's such a joy and blessing in our lives.
We sure do love our Izzyboo, she's such a joy and blessing in our lives.