Wednesday, July 21, 2010

4th of July Weekend


Spending a great day with good friends at Lake Michigan!

We couldn't get enough of the water.


Olivia with her very cute little friend Corby!

What great dad's with their cute kids.

Getting ready to watch the fireworks on the 3rd.


Jared and Olivia could care less about watching a firework show, but they put up with it every year for me:)

Throwing snaps on the fourth of July.

And last but not least we spent July 5th at a Tiger's baseball game. Other then it being soooo hot outside and spending way to much money on frozen drinks we had tons of fun.

What cuties everyone thinks my little Olivia is so girlie but that is further from the truth she is such a little tomboy who loves watching sports with her dad.

I love my baby girl!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Looks like lots of fun. :)

T Daley said...

She is getting SO big!!!!! I LOVE her long hair it is so cute... I am sure that is why everyone thinks she is such a "girl". We get the same thing with Tyler, and she would rather hang with the boys too. I am glad you posted.... I miss "seeing" you !

Chad & Marisa said...

K, your blog is adorable! I can't believe I'm just seeing it here today for the first time. Love all the pics. Olivia is the cutest. I scrolled down and she looks so little even just a year ago. These kids are growing up way too fast! Cute cute...