Dear Blog, I'm sorry I have been absent for so long! My excuse, hmm.... I'm still trying to come up with one. But maybe if I make a goal on my blog to put up a new post at least once week, I will!
Anyways on to what we have been up to!
Just a little bit ago when Jared had a break from school are family went to one of the most awesomest (I know that's not a word but it sounds cool) places in Michigan called Mackinaw Island. This is a little Island in the upper part of Michigan where you have to take a ferry or little plane to get to. And the best part of the Island is that there are NO CARS, MOTORCYCLES OR ANY OTHER FORM OF ENGINE RUN VEHICLES ALLOWED! (Except for emergency vehicles if there needed of course). For transportation you use carriages and bikes or your own two feet :).
Anyways on to what we have been up to!
Just a little bit ago when Jared had a break from school are family went to one of the most awesomest (I know that's not a word but it sounds cool) places in Michigan called Mackinaw Island. This is a little Island in the upper part of Michigan where you have to take a ferry or little plane to get to. And the best part of the Island is that there are NO CARS, MOTORCYCLES OR ANY OTHER FORM OF ENGINE RUN VEHICLES ALLOWED! (Except for emergency vehicles if there needed of course). For transportation you use carriages and bikes or your own two feet :).
Mackinac Island was a really fun and relaxing trip, we got to ride bikes, explore a fort, try a fried pickle (weird I know, but it was pretty good), go on a little carriage ride, and eat fudge, they are known for having the best fudge ever, to me fudge is fudge but Jared thought is was great. We had a great time and I hope we can go again someday!
5 comments:
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for FINALLY posting! I haave missed "seeing" what you have been up to. Olivia is getting so big and that Island looks amazing. Sounds like we might want to vacation with you sometime :)
I'm so... glad you found your way back to blogger! I'm going to hold you to that posting once a week. :)
That looks like so much fun! I wanna try it!
It also looks like Jared is wearing a Trojan man shirt. Or is that just the mascot for the university?
I agree! Thank you! I want to go there! Will you take your family when they come? I love Olivia's pony tails! (and you! and thank you again for the phone call!)
Trojan man shirt HAHHAHAHa! I am never going to look at those shirts the same way again =)
I didn't know you went up there. Looks like it was fun.
Yay for an update! I had given up on checking your blog!
So glad you liked Mackinac Island. It's always one of my first suggestions for MI newbies. It holds a special place in my heart for sure.
Post a Comment