Better late then never right?!! 2010 was a year full of adventure, fun, excitement, trials and blessings! Here is a quick look back at our year.
January 2010
January 2010
Little Miss Olivia turned 3 on January 10, 2010 (Yes she is 4 right now, yes that's pathetic that I'm this behind).February 2010

My family came out to visit us. While they were here we went to Kirkland Ohio, Niagara Falls (Canadian side) and all over Michigan. It was so much fun!
Niagara Fall's was so BIG and BEAUTIFUL but the city next to it was so weird! I would say that it was a mixture of a mini Las Vegas and County Fair, it was odd, I always imagined that the falls were in the woods haha!August 2010
Jared's sister and her husband moved to Michigan for school!(crazy) We love having family out here. And Olivia's Granny came out for a visit.September 2010
Olivia started ballet in the fall. We love it now, but she HATED it at first! I told her if she would give it a try for one month I would buy her a toy lawn mower that she wanted so bad (silly girl) As of right now she has been enjoying ballet we will see how long that will last.October 2010












6 comments:
Oh, wonderful! THANK YOU for sharing! Love, Gram
THANK YOU THANK YOU! I have missed seeing what you have been doing. I can't believe how big Olivia is getting. Hope all is well with you and yours ;)
YOU POSTED!!! And look how many response you already have! I mean, it's only been 23 minutes! That should tell you something about how badly people want to read your blog. Maybe you should post more often...
Just teasing. :) Seriously, I do enjoy reading your posts though!
My bad, it was 23 HOURS, not minutes. I was going to say...man, you have a bunch of blog stalkers!
Yay! A post. I thought you had given posting up.
Thanks for sharing parts of last year. It's always fun to read about what you guys have been up to.
Awesome! i am so happy to see again your posts! That will sound fun but i thought Niagara Fall was in the woods too haha
Post a Comment