Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Humidity...

Today are little family decided to take a walk at this park that's about a mile away from our apartment. It was so beautiful and fun hearing all the little frogs while we walked down the trail. BUT it was SOOO humid. I'm definitely not used to the humidity yet, I'm still accustomed to the very nice dry air in Utah. :)
We really have enjoyed having our daddy at home with us these past few weeks, but tomorrow its back to school for Jared, starting with his medical school orientation and on Friday the White Coat Ceremony.

5 comments:

Rachael said...

You guys look cute! I can't wait to see a picture of Jared in his white coat!!!

T Daley said...

You have got to love humidity! I am sorry, it is hard to get use to. But you look like you are doing great. And I am sure Olivia loved the park.

Rachelle said...

Cody and I are trying to adjust to the humidity here as well along with the scorching heat. I miss the dry of heat of Utah! And so does my hair!

Jenni said...

Welcome to humidity :) I feel for you 100%. It is a little worse this year, with being almost in my last month of pregnancy.... But I remember last summer being quite overwhelmed by it at first.
We need to get together! Hope you guys are settling in well.

Unknown said...

Welcome to humidity world. I understand how nasty it is. I think last year was better, at least your are not pregnant. I hope that you "get used to it" but I haven't yet. We should do something soon! I hope you feel at home.