Monday, June 22, 2009

First Swim of the Season

We finally had a day with NO rain!

Hopefully we will have a lot of opportunities to play in the pool this summer!

5 comments:

T Daley said...

She is so cute!!!! (and getting BIG fast) We have had a ton of rain too, and it has been cold!!! My poor kids haven't even gone swimming yet, poor things.


Have a great summer and keep us up to date. I love to see what your cute little family is up to :)

Megan C. said...

How fun that you got to go swimming! There hasn't been much swimming weather here, either.

How is everything going in Michigan? Are you all settled in?

I did hear about my Primary replacement and laughed when I heard. Hopefully the class has an easier time adjusting to her than I did!

Hope all is well in Michigan and keep the updates coming!

Rachael said...

How cute!

Jana said...

Oh, look at that little lady!! I miss you guys

Unknown said...

Looks great! Good to see you all (Meli-where are you?) looking well. We love you!
Love, Pop and Granny