For the past month I have been thinking about all these great posts that I would write, but I obviously have never gotten around to it, which makes me really sad because we've had a fun and busy month. I am going to blame it on this moving business that has taken OVER my life or lets just be honest and say I'm lazy when it comes to blogging! :) But I'm serious when I say my life has been taken over with this move. We have been busy with packing all our junk, planing our road trip, paper work (school loans and other boring stuff) and getting Jared ready for his new big school!



We have been doing other fun stuff though, such as celebrating our daddy's big day!
Finally Jared is all done with UVU after taking a very long road (nursing school).
Olivia and I are soO proud of Jared and all the hard work he has put into his schooling and work so that mommy could stay home with Olivia.
P.S. Jared is a party poop and didn't walk, thats why we don't have a cap and gown picture.
5 comments:
Oh, the joys of moving! I'm so glad to be done with that now! We're almost unpacked. Good luck with the move and road trip!
Also, congrats to Jared on the graduation! And I miss seeing you every Sunday! You were the best VT partner!
Don't you just hate packing??? Uggh.... Well, looks like you guys are making a lot of progress. What day do you leave to make your trek across the U.S.? WE are excited to have you moving close to us. But, I know it is hard picking up and leaving family and all that is familiar. It will be an adventure :)
Congrats Jared!!! Good job, I don't blame you on not walking. The ceremony is so boring.
Hiatt, glad to see that you didn't disappoint me by walking for Graduation. You make the Steve proud.
STEVE
Good job, Hiatt! We are very proud of you! How soon are you guys leaving? I wonder if we'll have the chance to get together before you leave? It would be FUN while Steve and Jenni are in town....
Post a Comment