Thursday, May 21, 2009

5 Must Haves

Olivia's 5 Must Haves In Her Room:
(A tag from Kimmy)

1) Her Play Pen (it's the only thing she will sleep in). She does own a very cute big girl bed that she refuses to use.

2) The pacifiers (I know I'm a bad mom).

3) She must have a light (or night light) on in her room at all times or she will let you know that its "bark in there".

4) Her hundreds of blankets that she doesn't use.

5) And her piggie bank.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Kids are so picky! That's a way cute bed. I'll sleep in it if she doesn't want it. ;) You so excited for the baby shower? I can't wait, I'm having trouble figuring out what to get.

JMe said...

Olivia is as adorable as ever!

Jana said...

You forgot her aunt Jana. Ha ha, just kidding