My little brother Chris went into the M.T.C. yesterday afternoon, where in two months he will be leaving from to Chihuahua Mexico! Our family is soO excited for him and know that it will be a great experience for him.

We tried to explain to Olivia that Uncle Chris was leaving for two years to go on a mission to teach people about Jesus, but I don't think she had any idea what was going on. All though she was very concerned about all the families that she saw crying and kept say "Crying aww sad :( what happened?"

Taking a few last pictures of Chris before he goes into the M.T.C.
3 comments:
How cool is that! Poor Olivia, one day she'll understand. Hopefully she will remember him when he gets back.
Hooray for the MTC I loved it. Hiatt and I were in the MTC together. Hardly saw each other, but it was great when we did. Sometimes sat with him at Meal times. He always had a bowl of cereal. Can't wait to meet you guys in michigan for Dinner and temple.
STEVE
That's awesome that he is going on a mission! It will be fun for Olivia to write him letters and receive letters. My little brother will be leaving in a couple years and I know it's going to be so hard for all of us since he is the youngest of 6 kids! Anyway, that's awesome that he is going and knowing his sister he will probably be an awesome missionary!
Post a Comment