Last week Jared, Olivia and I went to Seven Peaks. Olivia loves the water so it was a lot of fun to go as a family. Her favorite thing there was the wave pool.
Hanging out with dad in her cute sunglasses. She's so funny she actually loves her sunglasses and will keep them on.
YAY! welcome to the blogging world :) I'm glad Jared finally let you do it, Melisa! It will be so nice to keep up on what is going on in your lives. Hopefully you'll end up out in our neck of the woods for D.O. school next year!!! Good luck with everything. Oh, and your family picture is way cute. You are such a cute family!
Hey Hiatt or should I say Hiatts! This is your long lost friend Crystal! Holy crap Jared, I can't believe you're a dad. Olivia is so super cute, I love her little fishy swim suit. I'm glad your wife started blogging so that i can peek in and see what you're up to. Remember when you used to play ping pong at my house?
4 comments:
Yes Hiatts! Looks like you guys are always doing something fun! I am jealous you went to the zoo and didnt call me! I forgive you.
YAY! welcome to the blogging world :) I'm glad Jared finally let you do it, Melisa! It will be so nice to keep up on what is going on in your lives. Hopefully you'll end up out in our neck of the woods for D.O. school next year!!! Good luck with everything.
Oh, and your family picture is way cute. You are such a cute family!
That looks like fun! Rachael and the kids have gone swimming twice already, but I need to go with them sometime.
Email me - twindagger@gmail.com if you guys have time to get together & go to the zoo or something.
Hey Hiatt or should I say Hiatts! This is your long lost friend Crystal! Holy crap Jared, I can't believe you're a dad. Olivia is so super cute, I love her little fishy swim suit. I'm glad your wife started blogging so that i can peek in and see what you're up to. Remember when you used to play ping pong at my house?
Post a Comment