Saturday, October 3, 2009

Olivia is ready for the Halloween season to start, thanks to Granny!


Last week end Jared and I did a first. We were driving through our town after getting the oil changed in our car when we saw a yard sale and decided to stop and bought this little kitchen for Olivia for 5 dollars! She loves this little kitchen and has been playing with it everyday since we got it. We did have to buy the food and dishes at Toys R Us but we still think it was a steal all it needed was to be soaked in bleach :) to get all the icky germs off.


The best part was bringing it home! Jared was soo mad when he found out it wouldn't fit in the trunk. He told me to take it back to the lady and get our money back. But with lots of begging I finally convinced him that we could look like a bunch of wierdos and tie it to the top of the car. And so here is a picture of how silly we must have looked driving down the road. :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Look at our little sweetheart! She is getting sooo big! That kitchen is perfect! She looks like her little mommy! We love you all so much!

Rachelle said...

So thats what Michigan does, turns people into hillbilly hicks!!! I love it! Maybe next blog post there will be a mattress set or a couch on top of the car!

Rachael said...

Nice kitchen, I only wish fixing ours was that cheap. She looks cute playing with it.

T Daley said...

I LOVE yard sales!!!Yes there is a lot of junk out there,but every once in a while you can find some really good stuff!

Olivia looks darling!! She is getting so big :)

My Family said...

Meli! Olivia is growing so fast and she did get big from last time i seen her! She is sooo cute!

Jenni said...

I would have loved to have seen that.... but just think. It couldn't have been as embarrassing as steve walking half a mile carrying something huge to our house... on HIS back...

Jana said...

Oh my, look at that little lady! She is growing up too fast!! Miss you guys, love you