Friday, September 18, 2009

Home


A few family members have asked to see pictures of the little place that we are now calling home. I've tried to post pone this post in hopes that they (you) would decide to just come all the way over and visit us. Two of them did, but the rest have failed to do so, so here is a peek into the place that we now call home. :) (I know we've only been gone for three months)

The top picture is the outside of our little apartment. I wish I could claim the wreath on the door, but I can't seeing that we live upstairs and that it's the neighbors door.

This is the entry into the apartment with a little Olivia waiting to greet you at the top of the stairs. (the door goes into the garage)

A view from the top of the stairs into our living room.

The top of the stairs takes you strait to the kitchen table.

Just in case you can't tell this is the kitchen. ;)

A closer view of our bare living room.

And one more view of the living room just for fun.


And last but not least







my most FAVORITE room in our





home...















Olivia's room!

This is the first home where Olivia has had her own room, I never got to decorate a nursery for her or anything so this has been a treat for me. (poo hoo, do you feel sorry for me:)

Our bedroom, is just a boring bedroom, so I failed to take a picture. And no our house is not always this picked up. It would be nice if it was but that's almost impossible with our two year old.

6 comments:

Rachael said...

What a cute little home you three have. I really like your couch ;) lol Oh... and Olivia's room is way cute!

I hope one day Jesse and I can make it out there to visit you guys and Steve and Jenni. Thanks for showing us your little home.

My Family said...

Meli and Jared!
I think u got good apertment very cozy and comfort.

jean toller said...

Jared and Melisa! You have a darling apartment. It was so nice to see you guys at Steve and Jenni's Hope you are doing great!
Jean

T Daley said...

Meli, Olivia's room is darling!! Your appartment looks great too. Tell your mom "HI" from us next time you talk to her. Miss you guys!

Kari said...

Cute house! I have been wanting to see pictures.:) It seems really spacious and I love Olivias room! Love you guys!!

tonimomgram said...

It's great to "see" your home and imagine you all there. We miss you!
Love, Gram