Sunday, March 15, 2009

Olivia's Dress

I Just want to take a moment and say that I am so proud of myself for sewing this dress almost all by myself and FINISHING IT! Because I always start crafts and never finish them.
I made this little dress for Olivia with the help of my mom, I did pretty much all of the cutting and sewing by myself and my mom helped me put it all together.
If you look really close you can see the little brown polka dots on the baby blue fabric. Me, Olivia and my mom (my mom wasn't very excited to take this picture, because she didn't have any make-up on but she was a good sport for me).

5 comments:

Rachael said...

That turned out very, very cute! She looks so darling in it. You did a great job.

Megan C. said...

I didn't realize that you had MADE that dress! I was admiring how darling she looked today (but I guess I end up doing that every Sunday because she's just so cute). Nice job!

T Daley said...

OH, TELL YOUR MOM I THINK SHE ALWAYS LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! YOU DID A GREAT JOB ON THE DRESS. OLIVIA LOOKS DARLING.

Jenni said...

Great job Melisa! That is one thing I am disappointed I won't be able to do yet-- make dresses for my baby! Can't be putting dresses on a little boy..... but, oh well. I still want him :)

Unknown said...

Your Mom always looks great! We can't wait to see Olivia in that darling dress. Great job Meli! We love you! We love Jared and Olivia, too.
Love, Pop and Granny