I am so grateful for my family, I have been blessed with a great husband that is perfect for me and can put up with my crazy feisty personality, he is my best friend. I also have been blessed with two beautiful little girls, they make me smile everyday and make my life wonderful. I am so grateful that in the beginning of the fall while the Harker's were visiting we were able to get family pictures taken and capture this wonderful time in our lives. These are a few of my favorite pictures but first lets start with the silly ones.
This is the beautiful smile that we would get out of Olivia 95% of the time. Can you tell that she was having the time of her life!
Are there any words for this picture? Maybe SCAREY! But it captures my Jare's fun personality :)
This is Isabel's concerned face. :/
And this one has to be my favorite! I have no idea what I'm doing and this pretty much sums up what Olivia thought about taking pictures!
The rest of the pictures are the ones that came out nicely.
And here is a little picture of the Harker family, love them!
One of the cutest little families ever!
3 comments:
What cute pictures. Such a cute little family. :)
These are so good! Love them! Melisa, you are so gorgeous. I absolutely love your hair right now!
Aww, these are so cute! It's sad that I hadn't seen your Halloween pics until now, but they are so cute! Isabel is the cutest little lady bug ever and Olivia makes a great pirate! :)
Post a Comment