I know I'm a little behind with my Halloween posting but better late then never, right?
This Halloween was much better then last year because Olivia got to go trick-or-treating for the very first time! Her daddy only took her to a few houses but it was still fun. And we got to hang out with my parents for a little while.
Olivia painting her little "punkin" with her uncle's help at my parents house.
This is Jared's pumpkin that he carved like the good sport that he is.
And this was my pumpkin it's Lucifer the cat from Cinderella.
This is our family before our ward party.
5 comments:
Oh...How cute are you two...
She looks so cute! That's funny that she refused to say trick-or-treat. Next year she will be more into it I bet! I love the fall pictures!
So CUTE!!!!! You need to put some pictures of that new little bro of yours.Tell your mom and dad I said "HI" and we should all get together some time.
Love, The Daley's
What a cute family! Now I wish me and Ben would have dressed up with our kids! You guys are a fun little fam!
Olivia has some MAD painting skills! I cant believe she can spell "BOO" already!
Post a Comment